Arafat's Day is celebrated on the 9th day of the 12th month of the Muslim lunar calendar, Dhul-Hijjah. Day visiting members of the Hajj Mount Arafat near Mecca, where pilgrims pray at the foot. Mount Arafat — this is the place where, according to legend, met Adam and Eve after the expulsion from paradise.
Day of Arafat — the most memorable days of Allah. For performing good deeds during this time fee increases many times. Nor are the weight of sins in the day increases several times. Before sunset to stand and pray for forgiveness sins. In Saudi Arabia say: these mass rituals are visible even from space.
Whatever pious act neither man has made an effort to Allah with a pure intention, the Day of Judgment he will surely see the reward for it. The most important of those acts that bring the faithful to Allah, is considered to be a post on the day of Arafat. The Prophet was asked about fasting on the day of Arafat. And he replied: "It is atonement for the previous and following years».
For Hajj there are a number of mandatory conditions:
1) must be of legal age;
2) to be mentally healthy ;
3) to be a Muslim;
4) to be free;
5) have sufficient funds to provide their pilgrimage and support a family back home;
6) recognize and deny obligatory hajj;
7) in advance to go to the road to catch the moment of the beginning of the Hajj.
In addition to these conditions, there are other conditions for performing Hajj:
1) good health;
2) there are no obstacles for pilgrimage (for example, being under criminal investigation);
3) to ensure travel safety;
4) the presence of a woman companion.
When Hajj Muslim is obliged to perform the rites of the following:
1) put on the pilgrim's garment that marks the entry into a state of physical and spiritual purity;
2) to make the first circuit around the Kaaba ( the main Muslim shrines toward which Muslims turn in prayer);
3) to make the distance in the valley of Arafat, offering prayers to the Almighty;
4) to make a second (farewell) circuit around the Kaaba after standing in the valley of Arafat.
After putting on the ritual clothes a Muslim prays to God and appeals with the following words: "Here I am before You, O Lord! There is no equal to You! Here I am! Truly praise Thee, grace and power! You no equal!».
While being a pilgrim in a state of ritual purity to it prohibits certain actions that can make the hajj invalid. For example, engaging in trade, marital relationships, smoking, and more.